An Engaging and Stimulating Roundtable
October 8 and 9, 2018
Early arrivals arts crawl on October 7
The official Brochure and Registration Form are
Are you invested in learning how to ENGAGE your volunteers and donors?
Do you need to ‘up’ your digital marketing game?
Have you shared the economic impact of the arts with your funders and community leaders?
Interested in learning about a novel program to engage millennials in support of your work to support your symphony?
All of this and more, including a delicious dinner in downtown Greensboro, music by youth orchestra members, and “how-to” roundtables are waiting for you at the 2018 SOVA Roundtable in Greensboro
- Augusta Symphony Guild
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra League
- Friends of Symphony Orchestra, Augusta
- Greensboro Symphony Guild
- Long Bay Symphony Guild, Myrtle Beach
- Salisbury-Rowan Symphony Guild
- Symphony Guild of Charlotte
- Symphony League, SC Philharmonic, Columbia
- The Guild of the Greenville Symphony
- The League of the Hilton Head Symphony Orchestra
You can visit the SOVA website for updates, contact information and events around the region that support symphonic music. http://sovaonline.org/index.htm