Our 2015 Designer Showhouse was a grand success raising over $82,000 for the Charleston Symphony Orchestra and CSOL® scholarship programs. We are grateful to our members, the community, and all who visited and supported our efforts with this event.
Please check back in early 2016 to learn about our 39th Designer Showhouse!
Elisa Christine Constanzer, ElisaChristine llc.
Bobbi Jo Engleby, Domain Interiors & Design
Regina Garcia & Shannan Preston, Regina Garcia Design LLC
Jean Godwin & Teri Du Bois Webster, Ethan Allen Design Center
Debby Gomulka, Debby Gomulka Designs, LLC
Randall Grussing & Jeffrey McKinney, Circe and Architectural Antiques & Design
Heidi Huddleston, Delicious Kitchens & Interiors, LLC
Nancy Jo Klug, The Charleston Design Cottage, LLC
Lauren Messina, Lauren M. Creative, LLC
Jim Weinberg, Jim Weinberg Lifestyles, LLC.
Audrey Wood, Audrey Wood Interiors, LLC
Katy Wood, Katy Wood Landscape Design, LLC
A Very Special Thank you...
We are very grateful to everyone in the community who donated their products and services or who contributed in some way in helping us bring about our 38th Annual Symphony Designer Showhouse. It is truly a community-wide effort. Our most sincere thanks go to:
- Mayor Joseph P. Riley for all your efforts on our behalf and for always cutting our ribbon with great panache
- The congregation of St. Johannes Lutheran Church, Rev. Karen S. Hawkins, Interim Pastor; Marc Williams, President of Church Council; and Barbara Williams, Parsonage Committee Chair, for the gift of their parsonage and extraordinary efforts to make the Designer Showhouse a success
- The Designers of the 2015 Symphony Showhouse, a tribute to your creative talents and for all you do for us. We would not have a Showhouse without you!
- Andy Groves of Progressive Builders, for Professional Construction Expertise
- Angela Drake, President of the Historic Ansonborough Neighborhood Association for inviting us to your beautiful neighborhood
- The Charleston Symphony Orchestra musicians and student scholarship winners who play at the Showhouse
- City of Charleston, Pennye Ashby, Zoning Planner, Office of Planning, Preservation and Sustainability
- City of Charleston Police Department
- Allegra Design Marketing and Print, Rick and Jennifer Van Brunt, owners, and Mathew Brady, graphic designer, Official Showhouse Printing Company
- Charleston Magazine
- Charleston Security Systems
- Circa Lighting
- Coastal Cleaning Services, Carlos Newton
- Cody Deer, Photographer
- Don Metts, L.A. Metz Painting
- Events Design by Denise Barto
- Fox Music, Charles Fox
- Frank deLoach, Official Showhouse Artist
- Greater Charleston Concierge Association, Jonathan Ray, President
- Historic Charleston Foundation, Fanio King, Manager of Events and Marketing
- Joe Malecki, Piano Services
- Lotus Flower Florist
- Margaret Dear
- Molly Maids, Jennifer Poole, Official Showhouse cleaning service
- The Post and Courier
- Rick Hendrick BMW Charleston, Brad Davis, Manager; Sheila Thomasson, Director of Marketing and eCommerce, Rick Hendrick Imports
- Ron Munnings, ERM
- Sid Boone, Attorney
- Spectrum Paints, Official Showhouse Paint Company, Robin Phillips & Tony Johnson, and Benjamin Moore for donating the paint to transform the Showhouse
- Steady Hands Painting, LLC, Official Showhouse Painting Contractor, Ralph Dandridge
- Tom Smith, Caterers
- Vin Duffy, Photographer
- Whitten Meares, Plugs Appliance Center, for the donation of all the kitchen appliances
- The many gracious volunteers from Charleston and surrounding areas who give of their time to help put on the Showhouse
- CSOL® : A special heartfelt thank you to all the volunteers from the Charleston Symphony Orchestra League, Inc. who give unselfishly and unstintingly of their time and labor to present the Symphony Designer Showhouse to Charleston each year.